We will have available times on Sundays from 8pm-10pm and the dates listed below during the day as space is available. Please call the Pro Shop for tee times. Tee times for FootGolf can be made a maximum of 24 hours in advance. These dates may change or be eliminated based on course maintenance needs so be sure to call the Pro Shop for availability.
- Tuesday, June 7
- Tuesday, June 14
- Wednesday, June 22
- Thursday, June 30
- Tuesday, July 5
- Tuesday, July 19
- Wednesday, July 27
- Thursday, August 4
- Friday, August 12
- Monday, August 15
- Tuesday, August 23
- Thursday, September 1
- Friday, September 9
- Monday, September 12
The Basic FootGolf Rules
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes receiving a one stroke penalty.
Be sure to watch the Rules of FootGolf video as well or visit the American FootGolf website for more information.