USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
(Except where Local Rules Apply)
- All golf players must register at the Pro Shop prior to playing.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- All carts must be kept at least 30 yards from greens.
- Please observe the 90-degree rule with motorized carts.
- PLEASE REPAIR ALL BALL MARKS AND FILL DIVOTS.
- All Asphalt surfaces - Free Drop.
- Out of Bounds on Holes: 6,7,8,14,15,17 - Fence line right of fairway.
- While playing Hole 4, Hole 7 is considered out of bounds.
- Net frame on Hole 7 plays as an immovable obstruction (Rule 24-2) free relief if obstruction interferes with stance or swing. No replay of any shots striking the obstruction.
- A ball hit into the wildflower beds is a free drop.
- Handicap Player's Flag Policy
PACE OF PLAY
- Always be ready to play your next shot, even when closer than other players.
GAPS BETWEEN GROUPS
- If your group has fallen behind, a player assistant will ask you to increase your pace of play as a first warning.
- If an entire hole opens up ahead of your group, a player assistant will assist you in moving the group forward one hole to maintain your position on the course.
- Group position is determined by the group in front of you.
- You should always be as close as possible to the group in front of you.
- Do not worry about the group behind you. It is their responsibility to keep up with you.
- Position should be: tee box, fairway, green.
- During general play, you can search a maximum of 2 minutes for a lost ball. Any ball not recovered after that time shall be declared lost and a dropped ball should be played.