For your health and safety, the following policies are temporarily in effect:
- All golfers must maintain social distancing. Minimum of 6 feet.
- Masks will be required in the clubhouse for everyone.
- Fees may be paid by calling the Pro Shop at 522-4089.
- For your convenience, you may place your credit card on file with our point of sale system so it can be billed for both golf and food/beverage fees. This will speed up the check-in process if we are able to quickly have your card on file and check you in.
- Restroom access is now permitted for golfers downstairs only.
- Please leave flagstick in the hole at all times.
- Two golfers are allowed to ride together in a golf cart now.
- Rakes, benches and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- When you are finished with your round, please return all push carts or golf carts to the cart return area and dispose of any trash in the waste receptacles. This will limit our employee exposure.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding with the above policies. We look forward to seeing you soon!